The “2008 Chateau Ste. Michelle Summer Concert Series” in Woodinville will offer 21 concerts spanning the range of pop, jazz, rock and blues, from June 6 through Aug. 29.
Each concert takes place in the winery’s picturesque outdoor amphitheater with seating for 4,300.
Some concerts were announced early and are sold out — these include Crosby, Stills & Nash on Friday, June 6; Mark Knopfler on Wednesday, July 2; and James Taylor and his Band of Legends on Monday, July 21 and Tuesday, July 22. Steely Dan tickets for Wednesday, July 30 and Thursday, July 31 also went on sale previously and as of the Reporter’s deadline, July 31’s show was sold out but tickets were still available for July 30.
The following concert tickets are on sale Saturday, April 26 at 10 a.m. through all Ticketmaster outlets or online at www.ticketmaster.com. Tickets may also be purchased at the Chateau Ste. Michelle wine shop from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. daily:
• The Neville Brothers & Dr. John: Friday, June 13, 7 p.m. Reserved $69.50, General Admission $39.50
• Earth, Wind & Fire: Saturday, June 28, 7 p.m. Reserved $99.50,General Admission $52.50
• BB King: Thursday, July 3, 7 p.m. Reserved $89.50, General Admission $49.50
• Hippie Fest: Jack Bruce of Cream, Eric Burdon and the Animals, The Turtles featuring Flo and Eddie, Janis Ian, Badfinger featuring Joey Molland and Jonathan Edwards: Saturday, July 12, 6:30 p.m. Reserved $68.50, General Admission $48.50
• Ringo Starr & His All Starr Band, Colin Hay, Billy Squier, Hamish Stuart, Edgar Winter, Gary Wright, Greg Bissonette: Saturday, July 19, 7 p.m. Reserved $99.50, General Admission $55
• Chris Isaak: Thursday, July 24, 7 p.m. Reserved $69.50, General Admission $45
• Lyle Lovett: Friday, July 25, 7 p.m.: Saturday, July 26, 7 p.m. Reserved $78.50, General Admission $46
• Steely Dan: Wednesday, July 30, 7 p.m.: Reserved $135, General Admission $59.50
• Smokey Robinson (Chateau Ste. Michelle Diversity Scholarship Fund concert, in conjunction with Washington State University and the University of Washington): Friday, Aug. 1, 7 p.m. Reserved $89.50, General Admission $49.50
• KWJZ Music Festival: Saturday, Aug. 2, 2 p.m.
Nils, Marion Meadows, TBD, The Crusaders: Sunday, Aug. 3, 2 p.m.
Blake Aaron, Janita, Boney James, Chris Botti. Reserved $79.50, General Admission $45
• Gipsy Kings: Friday, Aug. 22, 7 p.m. Reserved $89.50, General Admission $49.50
• Chicago: Saturday, Aug. 23, 7 p.m.; Sunday, Aug. 24, 7 p.m. Reserved $79.50, General Admission $49.50
• Michael McDonald : Friday, Aug. 29, 7 p.m. Reserved $59.50, General Admission $39.50
All performances take place regardless of weather and all feature general festival seating on the lawn with a limited number of reserved tickets available.
The Chateau Ste. Michelle wine shop is open before all concerts with wine and picnic items available. In addition, an array of food vendors will offer a selection of menu items for sale in the amphitheater.
Concert-goers may also bring their own picnic baskets and non-alcoholic beverages. (The Washington State Liquor Control Board requires that all alcoholic beverages consumed on the winery grounds be purchased at the winery.)
Chateau Ste. Michelle is located at 14111 145th St. NE in Woodinville.
For more information, call (425) 415-3300 or visit ste-michelle.com.