Snoqualmie Casino will reopen to the general public at 6 a.m. June 11, following its closure from Washington’s “Stay Home, Stay Safe” directives.
The casino reports that several safety measures have been implemented as King County transitions into Phase 1.5 of reopening:
• Face masks will be required for all employees and guests. The casino will provide masks to those who need one.
• On-floor guest capacity will be at 12.5% per hour.
• Plexi-shields will be placed at each station where guests interact with casino staff.
• Signage that promotes social distancing.
• Socially distancing guests at slot machines and installing plexi-shields between the most popular slot machines. Plexi-shields will be installed at game tables to create barriers between guests and dealers.
• Repurposing the Falls Buffet to a full-service dine-in a la carte restaurant.
• Scanning temperatures of all team members and guests who enter the property.
• Cleaning “high touch areas” up to once every half-hour.
• Hand-sanitizing stations have been installed throughout the property.
• HVAC systems will draw in fresh outside air at a rate of eight times per hour.
“Careful consideration and planning went into our opening strategy to ensure that we could provide the safest environment possible,” Snoqualmie Casino Interim CEO and President Stanford Le said in a press release. “We’ve been looking forward to welcoming our guests back and know that our decision to wait until it was safe to do so was the right one.”
Snoqualmie Casino is located at 37500 SE North Bend Way, Snoqualmie. Visit www.snocasino.com.