A flat tire can ruin the joy and fun of your journey, especially if it happens in the middle of the road with no gas station in sight. Well, the frustration is obvious, but many car owners still leave for long-trip destinations without checking their tire’s air pressure. Forgetting this bit of vehicle inspection can ruin your trip.
This type of issue leads to towing to the next nearby station, which is a costly process. However, not anymore. This review is about InfaterR—a glove box device that claims to help users get back on the road when they are low on tire air pressure. Read on to find out more about the gadget.
What is InflateR?
InflateR is a small wireless air pump that can deliver up to 150 PSI. According to the official website, the device is effortless to use. It comes with a nozzle that plugs into the top and the valve stem in the tire. Once the InflateR air pump is connected to the tire, you can see the current tire PSI on the device’s LED screen.
Users need to set the PSI on the base of the InflateR and switch it on. The InflateR air pump instantly starts inflating the tire up to the set PSI. Once it reaches the set PSI amount, the device shuts off automatically. This makes it extremely convenient, and users won’t need to stop what they were doing to monitor the process.
Additionally, the InfalteR is also a portable power bank. With this gadget, users need not worry about their mobile devices running low on the battery charge. InflateR comes with a micro USB charging and car adapter, which users can store in the car and charge electronic devices while driving, such as charging a cell phone.
InflateR Key Features
InflateR works with so much more than just inflating car tires. Since it can deliver up to 150 PSI, it can quickly inflate bike tires up to 120 PSI, which is impossible with a hand pump. In a small and compact design, in fact, smaller than a water bottle, InflateR is easy to carry around anywhere.
Here are InflateR key features:
- Multiple Uses: InflateR can inflate vehicle tires, motorbikes, soccer balls, mountain bikes, and any other inflatable item you can think of.
- Powerful air output: InflateR can deliver up to 150 PSI, inflating tires in less than 8 minutes.
- 2000mAh Power Bank: This gadget can charge multiple phones in case of emergency.
- Emergency LED Flashlight: InflateR comes with a built-in flashlight to ensure that users can always see in the dark or flag down assistance.
How to Use InflateR
The InflateR portable air pump is easy to use. As stated on the official website, the device works in the following three steps:
- Check PSI: Plug the device into the tire or inflatable. This allows you to read the current PSI on the device’s LED screen.
- Set PSI: Use the positive/negative buttons (+/-) on the device and adjust to your desired amount.
- Hit Go. Switch InflateR on by hitting the power button, and it will start inflating. Once it reaches the required amount of PSI, the device shuts off automatically.
Benefits of Using InflateR
InflateR delivers the following benefits, which have been made a favorite for thousands of users in the USA and beyond.
- Delivers up to 150 PSI: InflateR can generate up to 150 PSI of pumping power, which means it can pump a bicycle tire up to 120 PSI with ease.
- Portability: Unlike other pumps that require a wall outlet to remain charged, InflateR can work effectively on the go. It easily fits in a backpack or glove box and can pump up to four tires full without an outlet.
- Emergency Light: In a situation where you have an emergency on the road, you can be able to see in the dark using InflateR’s emergency light, powered by the device’s built-in power bank.
- Built-In Power bank: InflateR comes with a built-in 2000mAh power bank, which users can utilize to charge their phone or GPS in case of an emergency. With InflteR, you can never run out of power.
- It serves other inflatable items: Whether it is a soccer ball, bicycle tire, or inflatable tubes, you can easily use InflateR to inflate it.
- Easy to Use: The InflateR gadget requires no technical knowledge before you can use it. Set the required PSI and hit the power button. The device starts pumping, and once it achieves the desired target, it shuts off automatically.
Price and Where to Buy InflateR
InflateR is currently available for purchase online through the official website. Importantly, you don’t need to break your bank by buying this device. This cordless, portable, and lightweight inflating device retails just for $75, including shipping and handling.
However, to give people an opportunity to own this valuable and multiple-use wireless device, the prices are discounted as follows:
- Buy one InflateR at $67 only + Shipping charges.
- Buy 2 InflateR and get 1 Free for a total of $150 + Free US Shipping
- Buy 2 InflateR for a total of $112.50 + Free US Shipping
Once you place your order, you receive a confirmation e-mail, which contains your order number. Remember to keep this number handy for any reference regarding your order. After shipping, you receive another e-mail that contains the order’s tracking number.
People Also Read: Effuel Reviews
With this number, you can track your order through DHL Tracking Tool or USPS Tracking Tool. International orders can take between 10 and 15 business days or longer, based on the destination country. For such orders, users pay $25 per order for shipping and handling fees. There may be a customs fee too.
For any questions regarding the product, users are free to contact through an email or call them at:
- Phone: +1 (424) 403-1036
- Email: email@example.com
These charges may vary depending on the country of destination. For USA orders, once the purchase is complete, the order ships out the same day or the next business day at the latest. Regular shipping takes 3-5 days and 2-3 days for expedited orders.
- Online purchase through the official website only
- Limited supplies
InflateR Final Verdict
InflateR is a compact, lightweight, and portable tire air pump. It fits conveniently in the car’s glove box or backpack. InflateR can inflate vehicle tires, soccer balls, bike tires, and other inflatable items using up to 150 PSI and inflate tires in under 8 minutes. InflateR has multiple features such as a built-in 2000mAh power bank and can charge cell phones, wireless, emergency light, tire inflater, small and compact design, shuts off automatically once the set PSI is reached.
More Like This: Blast Portable AC Reviews – Blast Auxiliary Air Cooler Scam?
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.