A new gentle liver detox formula, Oweli Liver Detox, supports the liver’s health by removing harmful toxins left behind from lifestyle choices that cause the liver to become overworked and function less efficiently. Orweli Liver Detox consists of an all-natural, effective herbal extract formula specially designed to assist by flushing the liver.
But let’s first talk about why the liver is essential for many processes in the body, and that when functioning correctly can provide many health benefits and for other organs to perform at their best.
What Does the Liver Do
It is known that the liver is the great purifier of the body; it performs more than five hundred different functions, although it is suspected that there may be many more. Hence the enormous importance of its state of health. With the is liver in poor condition, it is impossible to feel well. That is why it is necessary to help it from time to time with a moderate detox. We explain how to accomplish this.
Before explaining the effectiveness of liver detoxification, it is advisable to remember that the liver’s characteristics and function are crucial for life. We are talking about a large gland – weighing about a kilo and a half, or roughly just over 2 lbs – that performs many activities essentially linked to intermediate metabolism. It could be said that the liver is like a great hub from which essential substances for many other crucial body functions are released. Located below the diaphragm, it occupies the highest part of the abdominal cavity, in the right upper quadrant. Its position is also very strategic for circulation due to its abundant vascularization.
The Liver’s primary Functions Are
- Circulatory activity. It is responsible for filtering the blood from the intestine by purifying it.
- Secretory and excretory activity. It is responsible for producing bile, a substance responsible for:
- It facilitates the digestion of fats in the intestine.
- It allows the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins.
- It metabolizes cholesterol and bilirubin.
- It balances the acidity of the chyme present in the duodenum.
- It transports immunoglobulin A to the intestinal mucosa.
Metabolic activity. Participates in the metabolization of carbohydrates, proteins, lipids, minerals, and vitamins. The liver is in charge of converting carbohydrates and proteins into fats.
The specific activities it performs in carbohydrate metabolism are:
- Store glycogen
- Convert galactose and fructose into glucose
- Make different chemical compounds
Regarding lipid metabolism, its specific functions are:
- The formation of most of the lipoproteins.
- The formation of cholesterol and phospholipids.
As far as proteins are concerned, what the liver does is:
- Deaminate amino acids.
- Allows urea to remove ammonia from body fluids.
- Form practically all plasma proteins.
It should be noted that although most of the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats occurs in the liver, we could probably survive if this function were interrupted; however, if the liver did not metabolize proteins, the outcome could become fatal within a few days.
The other metabolic functions of the liver are:
- Store vitamins and iron.
- Form substances involved in the coagulation process (fibrinogen, prothrombin, factors VII, IX, and X).
- Eliminates excrete drugs, hormones, and other substances.
Protective and detoxifying activity. In the liver, cells are known as “Kupffer cells” – or macrophages – provide functions of ingesting and digesting parasites, viruses, bacteria, and macromolecules, thus providing barriers for toxins and microorganisms from the intestine. They also play a fundamental role in forming antigens during inflammation and infection processes because they are the initiators of immunity mediated by B and T cells. It should be noted that there are other cells – so-called “PIT cells” – equivalent to large granular lymphocytes and killer cells, which also have similar functions, thus protecting against viral infections.
Hematological activity. During part of embryonic life – and in some pathological states in adults – blood is formed in the liver. In addition, it produces fibrinogen, prothrombin, and heparin; and destroys erythrocytes.
Why Is It Important to Detoxify the Liver?
The liver is the main organ for detoxification. Indeed, it fulfills the function of filtering blood day and night to eliminate toxins. For its part, detoxification is a vital series of processes that keep the body healthy and free of toxic substances that can cause disease. In addition, this organ is in charge of filtering and processing hormones, so its correct functioning guarantees hormonal balance. If there is any disturbance, it can cause imbalances such as excess estrogen, faulty insulin production, and much more.
By detoxifying the liver, the elimination of toxins and waste substances from the body is facilitated. In addition, free radicals are fought, and the elimination of heavy metals accumulated in the body is supported. You can read up on several ways to detoxify your liver, but Oweli Liver Detox provides a practical and safe way to do this.
What is Orweli Liver Detox?
Oweli Liver Detox is a herbal blend with potent natural elements and was created solely to protect your liver health better than ever.
Here are some of the functions of Oweli Liver Detox that you need to know:
- Minimizes and even eliminates the effects of harmful toxins on the liver.
- Strengthens your body’s natural immune system so your liver will have better natural protection.
- Provides firm support for the detoxification process that is actually always done by your liver.
- Protects your liver from damage caused by a destructive lifestyle.
- Prevents the possibility of inflammation of the liver.
- Optimizes the work of the liver, especially the process of fat metabolism, because it can resist the accumulation of lipids.
With Oweli Liver Detox, you can experience a gentle, natural, and optimal liver detox. All you can get at once in one serving. You can get Oweli Liver Detox at a very affordable price; $29.99/bottle.
Ingredients contained in Oweli Liver Detox :
Oweli Liver Detox contains natural ingredients such as Dandelion, Milk Thistle, and Chicory Root. This herbal blend is entirely free from additives, GMOs, and other harmful synthetic ingredients. To note, Milk Thistle has antioxidant properties that work powerfully to cleanse harmful toxins from your liver, while Dandelion contains polysaccharides that can reduce stress and support bile production. On the other hand, chicory extract is an antioxidant and is effective at filtering harmful free radicals. Besides these three natural ingredients, but Oweli Liver Detox also contains five other main elements; Zinc, Beet Root, Artichoke, Chanca Piedra, and Yarrow.
Even if you have recently given up unhealthy lifestyles such as lack of exercise, eating too many foods with high cholesterol content, and drinking alcohol for years.
Purchase Oweli Liver Detox
Consumers who are concerned about the health of their liver and have been searching for a gentle but effective product to detox can visit the official website to purchase the Oweli Liver Detox. Here you will find offers of money-back guarantees and price discounts for buying in bulk with the company ships worldwide. Prices are as follows:
- One Bottle $49.99 Each
- Three Bottles $39.99 Each Free US Shipping
- Six Bottles $29.99 Each Free US Shipping
The company firmly believes in the products formula and the quality of its products by offering their customers a one hundred day money-back guarantee on all purchases, even if the bottles are empty. The company asks customers to reach out with questions or concerns through email at:
- Email Customer Support: oweli.com/contact/
- Oweli Returns Address: 2555 N. Coyote Dr. Suite 112 Tucson, AZ 85745
The company will also send an email with a tracking number as soon as the order ships.