Nobody consciously chooses to have a bad credit score. It’s a twist of unfortunate fate that happens to many people. But several things can contribute to it, such as a prolonged illness that requires expensive medical care, a natural disaster that takes everything away, or going bankrupt, just to mention a few.
Many lenders disregard these factors as mere excuses, so it is difficult to find a credible lender willing to loan money to those with bad credit. But this is where we come in. This article presents the top five companies that can process the best bad credit loans with guaranteed approvals.
No experienced business owner wants to involve themselves in a bad investment. While this seems unfair, it is quite understandable. Many borrowers have given a bad name to all bad credit customers, so you would be wary too.
However, some lenders are willing to give bad credit customers a chance. Several companies connect borrowers to such lenders for financial assistance and improve their credit scores.
Loan companies become a go-between for you and a potential lender. They are not lenders themselves, they only process applications and send them out to lenders within their network.
Typically, these companies have extensive networks of lenders who work with them. Some even have third-party lenders outside of it. If no lender within their network wants a borrower with bad credit, they can look to the other lenders. Third parties are a part of what makes some of them better than others. The days are long gone when bad credit meant a death sentence for getting a loan. Today, you can get a good-sized loan even with bad credit.
If you wonder how these companies remain in business if they don’t consider credit scores, there is an answer. They consider other factors such as average monthly or yearly income, expenses, and management of resources.
It is important to note here that along with legitimate loan companies, there are fraudulent ones. They mask themselves to look genuine, and if you don’t know what to look out for to differentiate between real and fake, you may fall victim to a scam.
Therefore, it is essential to identify a genuine company, so nobody takes advantage of your problems.
Fortunately, we have laid out what makes for a genuine loan company and which you should trust to provide bad credit loans with guaranteed approvals. Additionally, some of the companies offer resources to educate people on taking loans safely.
Here is a full review of each company we have carefully picked for your convenience with these essential criteria.
List Of Top 5 Best Companies for Bad Credit Loans
- MoneyMutual – Overall Best Bad Credit Loan
- BadCreditLoans – Best payday Loans For Bad Credit
- CashUSA – Instant Cash Advance With Low Interest Rates
- PersonalLoans.com – Best Interest rates For Personal Loans
- CreditLoan – Easy Approval For Same Day Loans
#1. MoneyMutual – Overall Best Bad Credit Loan
Setting up shop in 2010, MoneyMutual aims to link a borrower with a lender to make things easy for borrowers looking for emergency funds.
Approaching a lender and getting approved as an individual is quite tricky. The requirements from the lender may be more than you can meet. Moreover, the interest rate may be too high.
If you are in a tight spot and need a quick response, the process can be pretty frustrating. This is especially true if your credit score is in the tank.
This is where MoneyMutual comes in. What makes the company credible and trustworthy is the number of people who have used its services between 2010 and now: more than two million people.
Apart from meeting financial emergency needs quickly, MoneyMutual also educates its customers and potential customers on the short-term loan industry and its advantages.
The company understands the wariness surrounding taking loans, especially if your income is not high. However, it wants people to know that taking a loan with bad credit does not have to equate to financial death; in fact, short-term loans are lifesavers, and the company can make the process easy for you.
MoneyMutual realizes that no one should be driven to poverty to repay a loan. They make the whole repayment scheme as easy and helpful as they can.
Here are the highlights of the services that MoneyMutual offers:
- Easy application: It takes only a few minutes to fill out the basic application form on the company’s site. It will require your name, age, where you live, and whether or not you earn up to $800 per month, among other things.
- Quick results: MoneyMutual connects you to a lender within its network as soon as you have filled the online form and the company vets it. Through its site, it redirects you to the website of the potential lender. There, you can ask critical questions and negotiate the terms of the agreement.
- Prompt payout: In as little as 24 hours, you can receive the money you applied for if you agree on the terms and rates quickly and if you make your banking details available. This is up to you; MoneyMutual does not get involved in the negotiations or payout.
- Reasonable loan amounts: Depending on what you need the money for, you can get up to $5000. While this may be too small for some emergencies, it is likely to cover many issues. You also have the choice of borrowing as little as $500.
- Credibility: Having more than two million customers and counting over the years counts for something. It bolsters confidence to work with MoneyMutual. In addition, it protects your personal information.
- No extra fees: MoneyMutual does not ask for any payment for its services. The only money you need to repay is the loan.
- High credibility in the industry
- Large network of lenders
- No extra fees
- Prompt payout
- Easy application process
- Security of personal information
- Quick results
- Not for applicants outside the US
- Loan amounts may not cover cost-intensive emergencies
#2. BadCreditLoans – Best payday Loans For Bad Credit
Just as the name implies, BadCreditLoans specializes in securing loans for customers with a bad credit score.
The reason for the loan request does not play a huge role in whether or not you secure the loan. And it does not waste time in getting approval, considering that most loan requests are emergencies.
Additionally, the company provides educational resources that help its customers make informed decisions when making loan requests. And it does not close any deals unless its customers are thoroughly satisfied.
Here is how BadCreditLoans works: Fill out the application form online with your basic information, plus the reason for the loan request, the amount you need, and citizenship proof.
Then, it sends it out to the lenders within its network. The way it works makes getting offers quick. So within a short time, there are offers from lenders.
The company does not pressure you to accept just about any offer. If you don’t feel satisfied with one, you can move on to the next. One of the primary points is to read terms and understand them before signing any agreement carefully.
Offering loan amounts within the range of $500 and $10,000, the company can deposit into your account quickly. But it depends on the contents of your application form and the agreement between you and the lender. But the chances are high that you will get the deposit within the next business day.
The repayment plan is flexible, going up to 36 months, to make the process easy on low-income earners.
However, you must be a citizen of the US and be up to 18 years old. In addition, you must have a stable source of income to qualify. Plus, the interest rates are pretty high, especially if you have bad credit.
The following are the highlights of the services of BadCreditLoans.com:
- Reasonable loan amount: you can receive a loan offer of up to $10,000, which is good enough to care for some emergencies.
- Free service: You don’t have to pay for the services that BadCreditLoans offers you.
- Easy and quick application process: You fill a simple application form, the company connects you to a lender, and if your request is approved, you get an offer.
- Accepts bad credit: Your credit score does not stop BadCreditLoans from finding a lender for you. There is someone for everyone.
- Early payout: As long as you provide the proper credentials, you can get the money deposited into your account quickly as the next business day.
- Flexible repayment plan: You have up to 36 months to repay the loan, no matter how little it is. It gives you the breathing room you need to make payments on time without shifting the focus from your other financial responsibilities.
- Great repayment plan
- Easy application process
- Provide information on potential lenders
- No service fee is required
- Open to people with bad credit
- Eligibility plummets if there is no steady source of income
- Bad credit may not get loan approval for more than $1,000
#3. CashUSA – Instant Cash Advance With Low Interest Rates
Many loan companies indeed offer educational materials to their customers before they make any loan-making decision. However, some companies excel above others, and CashUSA falls under the latter group.
CashUSA provides the resources necessary for educating consumers on making good decisions about taking out loans. You learn how to calculate debts, check credit scores, budget correctly, pay back loans, and other such issues.
Even with bad credit, you can get a loan up to $10,000. But this affects how much interest you have to pay back. And the worse your credit score, the higher the interest rates.
To connect to a lender through CashUSA, you fill a form online, much like the other companies. In the form, you are asked to provide your name, a valid email address, the amount you need, and whether or not you are in active military service.
When you submit this basic form, more information such as an address, phone number, whether or not the house you live in is yours, social security number, and a valid ID.
It may seem like a lot to do, considering there are other companies with less complicated processes.
But you don’t have to go in person to do anything unless you want to and getting approval with bad credit is a lot more likely with CashUSA. Let’s not forget all the free resources on being more intentional with your finances and how to improve them.
Besides, once you submit your application, the rest is up to the company until you meet and approve a lender. And if a lender’s requirements don’t seem satisfactory to you, you have the option of waiving and waiting for another lender.
- Educational materials: CashUSA educates you on different aspects of your financial life, enabling you to handle expenses better. This way, you are better able to use the loan you take.
- Credibility: When a company has up to a million users a month, and most speak well of it, it is doing something right.
- Free service: The service you receive from CashUSA is free of charge. It is also fast, but that would depend on whether or not you find the process easy.
- Safety and security: The system is secure and safe, preventing customers’ information leakage. You can also use the site confidently.
- Wide network of lenders: CashUSA has a vast lender network that makes it easy to connect any customer to a lender. The network also creates room to find a lender who is willing to accept customers with bad credit.
- Easy repayment plan: With a repayment plan spanning up to 70 months, CashUSA makes paying back easy for everyone, especially when the interest rates are high, giving you ample time to pay back the loan.
- Service is free
- Quick service with the possibility of connecting to a lender in a short time
- Fast payout time
- Wide lender network
- Easy repayment plan
- Vast supply of educational resources and tools
- The application requirements may be excessive
- Annual percentage rates are pretty high
#4. PersonalLoans.com – Best Interest rates For Personal Loans
It is not every day that you find a company willing to go above and beyond for its customers. These days, when there are many loan companies, PersonalLoans stands out because it does not rely on just its lender network; it has other parties to present your application to for approval.
Its services are fast, secure, and safe. It does not matter when you make a request; there is always someone to attend to you. And you can borrow between $1000 and $35,000.
When the company connects you with a potential lender, it takes a step back to allow you to work out the terms and agreement yourself. It does not charge any fees for its services.
PersonalLoans.com has an easy but detailed application process. You fill out a simple form with your personal information. However, for each detail you input, the company gives you a solid reason why it is asking for it. This way, you know it is not just taking your information for no reason, and it builds confidence.
The company puts out your application to its network, and a potential lender can contact you within a few hours. One of the things that drew our attention to PersonalLoans is that you don’t need to give more information than you have already provided before a lender invites you.
After the connection and contact are made, PersonalLoans takes a step back to allow you to discuss and agree on terms with the lender. It does not involve itself in the process. But once you agree, your checking account can get credited in 24 hours.
The company’s repayment plan is quite flexible. If you happen to miss a payment, you can negotiate a new date with the lender or the company. However, you must request a change of date within reason.
The highlights of the services offered by PersonalLoans are:
- Sizeable loan amount: PersonalLoans offers $1000 to $35,000 to all its customers, including those with bad credit. This loan amount range makes it possible to get a good amount to cover a lot of emergencies.
- Vast choice of lenders: The company has more personal loan lenders to go to for loan approval if those within its immediate network don’t approve a request. There is always someone willing to work with you.
- No fees: It does not charge anything for providing its services to you.
- Easy application process: The process of applying takes just a few minutes. What’s more, you can get approval in no time at all.
- Quick payout: You can receive payment directly into your checking account in as little as 24 hours after getting approved.
- Flexible repayment plan: The company allows for payment date changes and can stretch the payment time up to 72 months.
- High loan amounts
- Availability of funds in 24 hours
- Easy application process
- Quick connection to a lender
- Flexible repayment plans
- No service charges
- Vast choices of lenders
- Possible rejection due to poor credit
- Interest rates may not be favorable, especially for those with bad credit
#5. CreditLoan – Easy Approval For Same Day Loans
Since 1998, CreditLoan has provided services to over 750,000 customers looking for small loans to be approved within a short period. It is almost the go-to if you are looking for small bad credit loans with guaranteed approvals.
The loan company goes beyond just connecting its customers with potential lenders; it also provides educational resources for practically dealing with daily financial challenges. This is a real bonus for anyone who lacks a full understanding of bad credit personal loan practices and repayment agreements.
CreditLoan made our list because the interest rates on unsecured personal loans are pretty affordable, even for people with bad credit scores. This vital factor stands out and makes it worth considering if you are looking for a small loan.
To use the service, you must fill out an application form online. Whatever personal details you enter are completely protected; TRUSTe puts its seal of approval on the company. McAfee also certifies the site’s security, which means you can confidently use the site without fear of information leakage.
Once your application is complete, CreditLoan sends it out to its community of lenders. As soon as a lender picks interest in your application, the company redirects you to the lender’s site. The company processes all these steps within a short time.
The choice is now up to you whether or not to work with the lender. You are under no obligation to stick to one just because they reached out to you. If you are not comfortable, wait for another lender to make an offer.
However, if the lender terms are agreeable to you, the chances are high that the money enters your account within the next business day if your bank does not stall the process.
We have made a list and brief description of each highlight of the services of CreditLoan:
- Fast process: From the online application to the disbursement of funds, the process is fast. However, this depends on meeting requirements and agreeing on terms with a potential lender on time.
- Affordable rates: CreditLoan considers customers with low or bad credit and provides affordable interest rates.
- Suitable repayment time: The company provides excellent repayment time, even for the smallest loans.
- Service is free: The services that CreditLoan provides are free. There is no service charge attached.
- Quick payout: Once you get connected to a lender and sign an agreement, you can receive the funds you applied for in 24 hours.
- Information is secure: CreditLoan secures your personal information and details; TRUSTe verified this. You need never be concerned about your data falling into the wrong hands.
- TRUSTe-verified and McAfee-certified as a secure site to trust with personal information
- No need for face-to-face meetings between lender and borrower
- No pressure to commit
- Affordable and comfortable interest rates
- Free service
- A quick loan approval process
- Favorable repayment plan
- Loan amounts are pretty low
- There is a chance of meeting unfavorable lenders, especially if you have bad credit
How We Made This List
We did not just pick out the companies on our list on a whim. There was a rigorous process, first to find out what was important to people when they were looking for a loan company to trust, and then to find the companies that met their needs.
We found a need for privacy, security of information, quick results, and no restriction on usage. No customer wants a stipulation on what they have to do with the money they get.
So, with this in mind, we compiled a list of companies and began the process of elimination. In the end, we settled for the five in this guide.
What We Looked For
To make our list, we looked for the following criteria in the companies:
- Capacity to protect information: It is of primary importance to find the company that can secure the personal information you provide during the application process.
- Customer base: One of the ways to know a company to trust is by checking the customer base, both satisfied and not-satisfied ones. If the good trumps the bad, the company is doing something right.
- Application process: It is needless to say that anyone over 18, of course, can apply for a loan. But the process should be thorough without being complicated.
- Accessibility and user-friendliness: How accessible the company is also matters, and we considered it. Can you access it from anywhere? And can you reach it at any time? The same applies to how easy it is to navigate the company’s site.
- Lender network: We chose these companies based on how large a lender network they had. The process is more transparent if each applicant gets offers from more than one lender at a time.
- Amounts to loan: Bad credit does not have to restrict the amount to which you have access. In other words, the loan amounts need to have a wide range for you to make a comfortable choice.
- Annual percentage rates: Bad credit generally attracts a higher interest rate than good or excellent credit. But it does not have to be exorbitant.
- Educational resources: Not having these resources is not a deal-breaker, but it helps to have resources that educate you on what loans are whether they are student loans, home equity loans or debt consolidation loans, how they improve your finances, how to take one safely, and even how to use a loan to improve your credit score. This is especially true if the resources come from the companies.
Factors to Consider When Applying for a Bad Credit Loan
It is one thing to find a company willing to give bad credit loans with guaranteed approvals. But it is a different ballgame to know what is essential before you apply.
We have put together some of the crucial factors you must bear in mind if you are going to make the most of it:
Before you begin an application for a loan, you must find out whether or not you have the required minimum credit score. Not all bad credit scores are accepted by loan companies that accept bad credit.
Most of them consider each bad credit applicant’s Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO) score and don’t go below 620.
They also consider how much you earn every month and how you owe. While many lenders are comfortable lending to those with a steady source of income, if the personal income is small compared to what you owe, they may stall.
Additionally, some lenders may set a minimum amount per year for any borrower they will consider. The limit may exclude many applicants and make finding a credible lender a bit difficult.
Having someone who has a good credit score co-sign the agreement helps in building confidence.
It is of great importance to read and understand the terms of a loan agreement before signing. Bad credit tends to attract strict requirements and terms, as well as rates.
Therefore, be sure the terms favor you, and you will be able to make timely monthly payments. If you are unsure what the agreement contains, have a more knowledgeable person look it over and ensure your interests are protected.
- Interest Rates
Find out what fair interest rates on bad credit loans look like and compare them to what is offered to you. A flexible repayment plan is terrific, but you will have difficulty making payments if the annual percentage rate is excessive.
Some lenders offer interest rates that fluctuate; they flow with the index rate so are not constant. However, others provide interest rates that remain constant for the duration of the repayment period.
Keep these in mind when considering an offer with seemingly favorable or unfavorable interest rates.
- Extra Charges
Some lenders charge no extra fees, but they are few. Most lenders charge for late payments, delayed payments, bounced checks, origination, insufficient funds, and even processing.
Getting a lender who will charge you nothing extra is not common, but it is essential to find a fair one. They should be willing to allow additional time before counting and charging for extra time or delayed payments. It reduces the burden of repayment.
- Repayment Plan
Flexibility in the plan you agree on for repaying the loan is vital. While some lenders offer up to 72 months, others offer as little as 36 months. However, this is dependent on the loan amount.
Even if you have a good source of income, there should be no strain on it. The shorter the repayment time, the more you have to pay per month.
However, keep the loan amount as closely cut to the needs as possible. Don’t overshoot; it makes paying back more accessible, especially with a great repayment plan.
Frequently Asked Questions About Bad Credit Loans
Q1. What is the possibility of getting a loan without knowing my credit score?
The possibility of getting a secured loan or unsecured loan without knowing or providing your credit score is good. But you will have to bear the cost of it.
The cost may come in the form of interest rates that are higher than usual. It may also come in the form of charges to make any lender interested in lending you money.
To secure such a loan, you can opt for an auto title loan if you have a car. This type of loan requires you to put up the car’s title with a lender. In the event of being unable to pay back the loan, the vehicle ceases to be yours.
You can also choose a payday loan to prove how much you earn per month before borrowing. Another option is mortgaging a valuable possession to a pawnshop. You pay penalties if you fail to make payments.
Q2. How do I know whether or not my credit score is okay for personal loan?
There are major credit bureaus and credit unions in the United States that compile and document credit history. You can ask any one of them for your record and receive it without paying anything.
There are also the FICO standards for you to use. According to the standards, 580 is a fair score, and any number below that is not acceptable; it is a bad credit score.
Therefore, if you are looking for a good credit score, aim for higher than 580. You improve your chances of receiving financial assistance from lenders this way.
Q3. How does bad credit affect you?
Several restrictions come with having bad credit. For one, people tend not to trust you with money. And you may not get many open doors due to it.
Bad credit can keep you from your dream job or business. If you apply to work in big firms, you may get turned down if your credit is checked.
Q4. How do I improve my credit score?
First, you should get expert advice. It helps to have close friends and relatives whose credit scores are between 670 and 850. Ask them how they got and maintained such high scores and how they can help you.
Second, keep a good record of everything that happens. At no point should your credit history be checked, and there is an inconsistency. Maintain a good record of your score and update the report regularly. It helps to keep you on track and shows transparency.
Third, never stall on your payments. If you take a loan, make timely payments. And if there is any reason you won’t make a particular payment, inform the lender and ask for more time. Delays in payment or even a refusal to pay further lower your credit score. The same applies to all types of mandated payments.
Finally, maintain a steady job. It does not have to pay handsomely but having a regular job throws good light on you. You portray yourself as responsible, and if you keep to mandated payments, your score improves over time.
Q5. How long do I need to repair my credit score?
The time it takes to repair bad credit depends on a few factors. First, consider the information on your credit record. Second, your financial responsibility plays a huge role.
If you have a bankruptcy report to your name, you will need to do more than just make timely payments to erase that. But if you choose to work with a credit repair professional, you are likely to improve your credit faster than others. Generally, for bankruptcy, it may take up to ten years to remove it.
There are other factors, such as charge-offs and foreclosures, that may take up to seven years to erase.
However, start with what is within your control. Make payments when they are due and pay the full amounts. Try as much as possible not to go into debt again. Then, work with a professional who will help you repair your credit.
Q6. How do I avoid credit repair scams?
To avoid scams when looking for bad credit personal loans for bad credit with guaranteed approvals, look out for the following. A genuine loan company does not send any information to credit bureaus. Only a fraudulent company would do that. It will never make a false claim, such as being able to erase any bad information from your report. It always lays out what it can do for you to know. The company won’t ask you to open a new account to receive the funds. It is a means of hedging to buy time, which a genuine person does not need to do.
You don’t have to provide more personal information than the company needs. Only a fraudulent company would ask for that.
No genuine loan company needs you to change your social security number. It is unlawful to do this, so it is a bold red flag. If the company asks for money upfront before rendering any service, it is a scam, and you should run from it.
Contrary to popular opinion, it is possible to get bad credit loans with guaranteed approvals. Nobody plans for challenges that demand more money than you have readily available, even bad credit customers. Even if you are prepared, some problems will require more funds than you saved.
Therefore, it should be easy to access secured loans and unsecured loans as long as you have the means to pay them back. Loans are meant to ease the pressures that come with emergencies, giving you time to recover. They should not bankrupt you or leave you in a worse place than you already are. The companies we have reviewed in this guide are the best to go to for quick funding during emergencies. They also offer some of the best interest rates, so it is not a burden during repayment.
We have talked about the companies’ backgrounds and why we trust them. We have also laid out important highlights and explained how they benefit you. In addition, we listed the pros and cons of each company as a summary of why they are the best.
Finally, we prepared a guide to help you make the best out of choosing a suitable loan company if you have bad credit. The rest is up to you.