People are increasingly apprehensive about their gut health and digestive health. Is the food you eat making you sick? Do you have to visit a specialist to find out? With SynoGut, you don’t need to worry about digestive issues anymore. The supplement contains effective strains of probiotics that sustain excellent digestive health.
Many people are plagued by digestive problems that keep them from leading a happy and comfortable life. That’s where SynoGut comes in — taking one capsule twice a day can help alleviate constipation, bloating, gut discomfort, and other minor issues with your digestive system.
What is SynoGut?
SynoGut is a 100% natural digestive health supplement. It contains ingredients like bentonite clay, psyllium, and other fiber sources. It also contains natural laxatives, probiotics, and more — everything you need to keep your digestion in tip-top shape.
The SynoGut supplement can be ordered online through the official website, and each bottle retails for $69.
SynoGut Manufacturer Background Information
SynoGut is developed by Samuel Bart, who initially suffered from severe gut issues. Constipation and bloating would leave him feeling uncomfortable and significantly disrupt his day. After years of research, he discovered a formula that helped him solve his digestive problems once and for all. Now he’s sharing his discovery with the world, allowing anyone to combat digestive discomfort.
How SynoGut works
As a natural supplement, SynoGut relies on fiber, natural laxatives, and probiotics to give your body the tools it needs to relieve pain and discomfort in your stomach. Each serving is packed full of fiber to pull toxins from your colon and natural stool softeners to give you relief from constipation and irregularity. Each capsule also contains various probiotics and prebiotics to help reduce bloating, gas buildup, and inflammation.
Here are the main components in SynoGut that make it work :
Fiber is the star of the show in this supplement, along with several other components. The fiber comes from natural plant extracts. The accessory uses psyllium husk, black walnut hull extract, oat bran, flaxseed, apple pectin, and glucomannan root — all of which are popular natural sources of fiber.
SynoGut contains natural laxatives that help the digestive system function more smoothly and quickly: aloe vera and prune extract. These natural laxatives have been used for centuries to aid digestion and help relieve constipation without damaging the body.
Your body is filled with toxins that are actively eliminated by vital organs. That doesn’t just mean junk food, cigarette smoke, and pollution — it includes a lot of the stuff we put into our bodies, including preservatives and toxins in medication. SynoGut contains several detoxification aids, including bentonite clay. Used in many natural products and known for its detoxifying properties, bentonite can help your body rid itself of toxins that build up daily.
SynoGut contains one probiotic strain named Lactobacillus acidophilus. This prebiotic helps with digestion, nutrient absorption, and gut health. It’s an excellent choice for anyone looking to give their digestive tract a boost.
SynoGut’s prebiotic ingredients constitute a significant part of its fiber content, making it one of the best sources for after-meal support. Prebiotics are non-digestible dietary fibers that feed your gut’s probiotic bacteria. Much like plants get food from the sun, probiotic bacteria get food from probiotics — and when they have plenty to eat, you’ll reap plenty of benefits.
SynoGut List of Ingredients
SynoGut contains a mix of ingredients that work in tandem to support a consistent digestive system and keep waste moving smoothly through your body.
Here is the complete list of the top SynoGut ingredients and how they help your gut health.
- Psyllium husk is a source of dietary fiber that helps with digestive health. When mixed with liquid, it absorbs water in your digestive system and helps to push waste out of your body.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus is a type of probiotic bacteria that exists in your gut. It helps to digest food and also makes vitamins that help to fight off harmful bacteria! Sometimes our system is depleted of good bacteria due to antibiotics, bad lifestyle choices, or other gut issues.
However, SynoGut does not disclose the exact dose of its probiotic components. Of the formula’s ten ingredients, L. acidophilus is the third-to-last. That means that there are more natural laxatives and fiber than the advertised probiotic bacteria in SynoGut.
- Prune is one of those safe and natural laxatives that our bodies have adapted to for years. This potent fruit extract can help you eliminate body waste twice as fast as expected. SynoGut contains concentrated prune fruit extract, which has been shown to regulate bowel movements.
- Oat bran is a natural source of high fiber, which makes it one of the best options for dietary fiber. When eaten, it absorbs water in your digestive tract to bulk it up and make it easier for your body to push waste out of itself.
- Apple pectin is a natural source of fiber with high levels of pectin. Pectin is a type of fiber that your body cannot digest — instead. It’s used to help your body’s natural elimination and digestion processes.
- Black Walnut Hull: The black walnut hull is a type of tree nut rich in fiber. It’s the closest cousin to psyllium husk, which could be used to give your body the thread it needs to push waste out of your system.
- Aloe Vera: Long used as a soothing element in skincare products, aloe vera makes for an equally calming aid to digestion. The plant’s thick, gelatinous texture (similar to prune) is known to smooth the inner walls of the intestines and help guide waste through your entire digestive tract.
- Flaxseed is another common source of fiber, and it’s found in many gluten-free foods. The fiber in flaxseed can push waste out of your body and maintain digestive regularity.
- Glucomannan root: Glucomannan is derived from a root and is naturally found in fiber supplements as a source of fiber. It helps to push waste out of your body, like psyllium husk, and can be used by individuals who struggle with constipation or other digestive issues.
- Bentonite Clay: The core ingredient of SynoGut is bentonite clay. Bentonite clay supports natural detoxification, making it easier to cleanse toxins from your body. It contains minerals such as calcium, sodium, magnesium, iron, silicon, potassium, and amino acids. Many digestive supplements contain bentonite clay for its ability to enhance nutrient absorption and for its ability to support the elimination of waste and toxins from the colon.
What’s the Recommended SynoGut Dosage?
SynoGut contains 60 capsules. The recommended dose is one tablet in the morning and one late in the evening is perfect. Drinking at least a glass of water with each pill will help it dissolve faster and be distributed throughout your body more quickly. Do not exceed the suggested dose of SynoGut.
If you are 18 years old and below, do not take this product. Pregnant or nursing women and people with medical conditions should consult their doctors before taking this product.
SynoGut Pricing and Refund Policy
When you have destructive digestive issues, you need to try everything to make them better, including SynoGut. This supplement comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee for your convenience, so if it doesn’t work for you, contact the manufacturer to initiate a refund.
For pricing, they offer the following packages :
- SynoGut Basic Package – 30 day supply – 1 bottle at $69
- SynoGut Most Popular Package – 90 day supply – 3 bottles at $59 each
- SynoGut Best Value Package – 180 day supply – 6 bottles at $49 each
Suppose you’re hesitant to try a new probiotic supplement. In that case, there are two reasons why you should give SynoGut a try: its 60-day money-back guarantee and its ability to provide complete digestive function support.
While we cannot guarantee that it will help relieve your constipation, indigestion, or other digestive problems, we can confirm that the 2-in-1 probiotic can provide relief from bloating and gas. It is also known to aid in weight loss, but this is likely a result of an improved digestive system instead of a direct effect on fat cells.
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.