Many restaurants/merchants at Redmond Town Center are welcoming Cirque du Soleil patrons by offering special discounts during the run of “Corteo” at King County’s Marymoor Park in Redmond.
Show your “Corteo” tickets for that day’s performance and you will qualify for these special offers:
• Cold Stone Creamery — 20 percent off your total bill
• Matts’ Rotisserie — free appetizer
• Pizza Schmizza — buy one, get one free (whole pizza or by the slice)
• Meritage — 20 percent off all food purchased
• Desert Fire — Free chicken skewer appetizer (or free appetizer under $9.99)
• Ruby’s Diner — 10 percent off total bill
• Sweet Factory — free 2.6 ounce lollipop
• Mehfil Indian Cuisine — 15 percent off total bill (dinner only)
• Thai Ginger — free “Black Sticky Rice” dessert with meal
• Todai — free soda and/or 10 percent off total bill with parties of six or more
Some restrictions apply. Ask the retailer for details.
In addition to the dining offers, Redmond Town Center will have a concierge on-site at Marymoor Park prior to weekend matinees with menus available for guests to browse and capabilities to make reservations for ease of dining after the show.
For more information, call (425) 867-0808 or visit www.redmondtowncenter.com.
Cirque du Soleil is extending the run of “Corteo,” at King County’s Marymoor Park in Redmond, through June 1. Cirque Club members can access tickets for the added performances now. The additional tickets go on sale to the general public May 4. For information, visit www.cirquedusoleil.com.