Redmond-based Pacific Northwest Bridal is hosting its first annual Dream Wedding Giveaway in Washington State.
With the help of multiple vendors in the wedding industry, they have organized a complete wedding package valued at more than $50,000, to be awarded to one lucky couple.
The wedding will take place at Lord Hill Farms in Snohomish (www.lordhillfarms.net) on Saturday, November 29, with catering for up to 200 guests. The prize package includes a variety of products and services donated by vendors on the Pacific Northwest Bridal Web site.
Entrants will have until July 1 to apply at www.PacificNWBridal.com.
The application includes a story (500 words or less) about why they should win the wedding.
Pacific Northwest Bridal staff, KOM0-TV representatives and the wedding planner will review all applications and choose the winning applicant, to be announced on KOMO-TV’s “Northwest Afternoon” on July 28.
No purchase is necessary to enter. There can only be one entry per household. The giveaway is open to any prospective bride and groom who were at least 18 years of age by June 1, 2008 and residents of Washington state.
Focus Events will work with the winning couple to create their Dream Wedding using the participating vendors as follows:
• AA Worldwide Travel — cruise for two to Mexico, including round-trip airfare
• Anthony for Men — “here comes the groomed” kits for the bridal party
• B.I. Cards — custom designed wedding invitations
• Beautiful Brides — onsite hair styling for the entire bridal party
• C-Images — engagement photos aboard a private yacht in Elliott Bay
• Calligraphy by Computer — addressing, stuffing, stamping, sealing and mailing of invitations
• Camera Renter — rental of 10 digital cameras for the reception
• Cupcake Royale — individually wrapped cupcake favors for up to 200 guests
• Decadence Custom Cakes — wedding cake for the event
• Ella Blue Studio — photography package
• Endless Love Productions — cinematic wedding documentaries
• Focus Events — providing wedding planning and coordination
• GardenPartyToGo — amazing floral package, 1,000-plus roses
• Magnet Street Weddings — 250 “save the date” magnets, cards or other
• Marrylicious — gourmet packages to the wedding party (pre-ceremony)
• Producing Memories — video album of the couple, using past photos/video media
• Prop Gallery West — fabric treatments — overhead, side walls, altar. lighting
• RTC Limousines — luxury limousine transportation
• Sarah Valdes Dancesport — dance lessons for the bride and groom
• Seattle Parties — dj and equipment for reception
• Sensaria Natural Body Care — gift basket for the bride
• The Princess Bride Couture Bridal Salon — wedding gown for the bride
• The Tux Shop — tuxedo rentals for three people
• The Wedding Bell — bridesmaid dresses
• Twistii — hair accessories for the bridal party
• Virginia’s Feminine Boutique — custom fit strapless bra and body shaper for the bride
• Windsong Classical Trio — musicians for the ceremony