Today is the deadline for the August primary election. But don’t worry, you still have a few more hours to turn in your ballot!
With COVID-19 mask requirements and social distancing rules in place, voters can still turn in their ballot by 8 p.m. today, Aug. 4 at any ballot drop box. In-person registration is still available all day as well. Eligible voters can register in person at any voting center. Voters who come in person should wear a mask and be prepared to follow social distancing protocols.
Drop off boxes around Redmond include:
Redmond City Hall, 15670 NE 85th St., Redmond
Redmond Community Center at Marymoor Village, 6505 176th Ave. NE, Redmond
Voting centers where voters can register, and vote, until 8 p.m. include:
- King County Elections, 919 SW Grady Way, Renton
- Century Link Field, 800 Occidental Ave. S, Seattle
To be eligible to register to vote, you must be:
- A citizen of the United States
- A legal resident of Washington state
- At least 18 years old by Election Day
- Not under the authority of the Department of Corrections
- Not disqualified from voting due to a court order