• Sport: Softball
• Year in school: Junior
• Favorite class: Yearbook
• Accomplishments: The junior outfielder had the game-winning, walk-off hit to drive-in two runs in Redmond’s 3-2 comeback victory against arch rival Eastlake on April 17. Reisinger ended up going 2-for-4 with a double and 2 RBIs. It was Eastlake’s second loss of the year at the time, compared to nine wins, while Redmond improved to 9-3.
• Who is your favorite teacher?: It is a tie between Mr. Kimball, my yearbook advisor, and Mr. Larson, my math teacher. Kimball is like a father to me and Larson is able to teach us things, even though it feels like we just talk to him in class all day.
• Did you Know: Reisinger, who carries a 3.7 GPA, will be the 2008-2009 Editor-in-Chief in yearbook. She has been involved in the drama program for six years and eventually hopes to get into the film industry.
• Sport: Track & Field
• Year in school: Sophomore
• Favorite class: Spanish
• Accomplishments: Young continued his sensational season last week, first by winning the 1,600-meter tri-Kingco meet on April 17 with a season-best 4 minutes, 23.5 seconds. He then ran a season-best 1:57.98 in the 800 meters, good enough for third-place at the prestigious 58-team Pasco Invitational. That time had him crack the top 10 in the state in Class 4A in the 800.
• Who is your favorite teacher?: It is hard to choose one but I would pick Mr. Noteboom (history) because he is funny and if he reads this then I may get some extra credit, perhaps!
• Did you Know: It’s a good thing Young is fast, because he said he “enjoy(s) my sleep, and because of this I often miss the bus and have to run to school each day.”